Road Closures – July 3rd
3 p.m. for Fireworks Setup
- East Lane from Cork Street to Woodstock Lane, Philpot Street, Woodstock Lane at the intersection of Pleasant Valley Road. Only local residents will be permitted access. There will be no westbound traffic permitted on Woodstock Lane from 3 p.m. to 11 p.m. All motorists are encouraged to use Cork Street from Pleasant Valley Road to access the downtown area.
- Boscawen Street, from Indian Alley to Cameron Street
- Parking garages switch to $5 flat rate managed by Sheriff’s volunteers. Rooftops will not be available for firework viewing.
- Event entertainment begins at Feltner Parking lot.
- Kent Street, from E. Boscawen Street to E. Piccadilly Street (Kent Street entrance to G.W. Autopark remains open)
- Piccadilly Street from Kent Street to Cameron Street – Eastbound Traffic
- Bands take a break to encourage people to move towards firework viewing areas.
- Fireworks begin
Roads will reopen at the conclusion of the fireworks and once pedestrian traffic has cleared.